YDMA has two open spots on the board. Join us!
(1) National Committeepersons (male-identifying)
- Serves as a representative to YDMA on the YDA National Committee by attending all three National YDA Committee Meetings, or appointing a proxy to serve in their place.
- Represents YDMA on all YDA National Committee conference calls,
- Serves as a liaison between YDMA and YDA
- Coordinates the inclusion of vulnerable and underrepresented populations through the support and development of policy, programs, and protocols
Interested? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for with a resume and 250-word statement of interest by August 31st.